1. I hereby enroll my child in Camp Gan Shalom, the Jewish Federation of the Greater San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys summer day camp program, and agree to pay the established fee for my child's session(s).
2. The applicant and camper agree to abide by the camp's policies and regulations. Camp Gan Shalom reserves the right to reject any application, dismiss any camper for not conforming thereto, or cancel any program due to insufficient registration. If the camper withdraws or is sent home during the summer, there shall be no refund of fees.
3. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the applicant understands that we may cancel our in-person program at any time, before or during our camp program, if we feel we cannot comply with the state, county, and local regulations and guidelines concerning summer camps and daycare centers in force at the time. If we cancel camp before it begins, a full refund will be issued. If camp is canceled during your child's registered session(s), you will receive a prorated refund.
4. The camp does not assume responsibility for loss or damage to baggage or personal belongings during the period a camper is at camp. The applicant and camper agree to reimburse the camp for any unforeseen expenses the camp incurs on the camper's behalf (special supplies or emergency expenses, etc.).
5. All parents/guardians of campers must submit, before the start of their camp session, written verification of the camper's good health and suitability to participate in the programs selected.
6. The undersigned consents to the use of the camper's name, photograph, or other identification by the Jewish Federation, in connection with the camps' or Federation's programs, exchanges, or publicity.
7. I hereby certify that all information given is true and correct, and I agree to all the agreement provisions.